Saturday, December 05, 2009

Organizing with time

I think its crazy how time flies by so fast. But mostly when your having fun and I'm usually having fun. Especially with high school. I'm always hearing how your high school years go by so fast that you cant even believe it because its four year. Unless obviously if your a super genius and know everything so well that you can skip a grade. That's pretty rare though. But everyday know for me, time is sort of a dilemma. I am always trying to organize things in some amount of time. I am always thinking about time and how fast i can get something done but actually knowing the material. I like to limit my time like eating breakfast in the morning which i was very slow at and still am. But i am always organizing all my school work in some amount of time in between the due date. I am definitely organizing much better these days because that's pretty much what high school is, organizing. But i am a procrastinator which does not help me, but i am fixing that problem. I like to spread things apart and not do everything all on one day. Like yesterday i finished my math homework. Today i am going to finish my science lab. If not today, tomorrow i will finish my Spanish and reading for English. I like to plan things out ahead of time. It just makes things much easier.

No comments: