Monday, December 28, 2009

Sherlock Holmes

I saw the new Sherlock Holmes movie last night and i was there until about 1:00am. I loved the movie and the parts especially when Sherlock plans out what he does ahead of time and you get to see it in slow motion as he explains each move. And then you get to see him do it for real. I All the ear stuff that he did, i already knew about but not so much the other stuff he did to people. I loved how the movie was also a comedy. It was hilarious. I loved the one part how the guy tried to shoot Lord Blackwood and then was immediately set on fire. It was just great. I also liked all the action and fighting. I love fighting where people get beat up in movies. I thought it was funny how Sherlock was always testing his concoctions on his friend's dog. That was funny. So that's what i have to say on the movie because i don't want to spoil it for you. So definitely go see the new Sherlock Holmes movie.

No comments: