Thursday, December 10, 2009

Spanish class

So i have Spanish class and ever since one day near the beginning of the year i started to act up a little and started to make people laugh and then my teacher saw what was going on and said something to me that included Mr funny or something but that was a sign to stop and so i did but ever since then, she hasn't really liked me. And I'm not so great of a Spanish person because i don't know if I'm right or not but i try, but i just give up because i don't want to be wrong. I like to be right though. But my "friend" who sits behind me somehow gets me in trouble a lot and she told me she would because its entertaining. I find that ridiculous and i did talk to her about it and how i needed an A in that class so she should stop and i guess that actually worked and she hasn't been getting me in trouble lately. So for the moment I'm trouble free in that class and all other classes. But still my Spanish teacher isn't really too fond of me.

No comments: