Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Mad Science Club

So when i get to my Math class, there is a bunch of writing on the white board. At the top in big letters it says, Mad Science Club. I'm not a part of it and don't plan to be. What they do and think of is crazy and I'm pretty sure the club is at lunch because my math class is at lunch. They write pretty much outrageous stuff but it is funny. I cant really remember anything but there was locker-ovens, and then they do crazy drawings. Today there was a 3 or 4 headed turkey. It was weird. I think they constructed a rocket looking sort of thing. It looked like it was going to fall apart if anyone touched it so i didn't touch it. I think i once walked in on the club because i left lunch pretty early but i think they were just wrapping up. So yeah, if i see anything more that i think is at least mildly funny, ill write about it.

No comments: