Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Modern Warfare 2

So there is this new game out for PS3 and Xbox360 called Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. My friends were talking about how great it is and i don't even have any of those new systems. My friend told me to ask Santa to hook me up with a 360 or he will do it for me. So apparently hes gonna do it for me. But the other day i actually got to play it on my friend's Xbox Live and it was fun and addicting and just great. I really want a 360 now. Really badly and i hope to get one, but i just don't know if i will have time to play it because i never have time to do anything with game systems really. But that's probably because i have a short focus span so i get off track really easily but the 360 would definitely be an incentive and i would most likely not ease off my homework so easily. But life is good.

No comments: