Monday, December 14, 2009

Great Balls of Fire!

Do you know this popular song by the pianist Jerry Le. Well i obviously do because i am a pianist and I've heard this song a million times. I can even play maybe half of it. Well i didn't really post about the song. But i posted about the movie. I thought it was a great movie but i usually think movies are great unless they are totally ridiculous and not that funny like Nacho Libre which was my first post. But i definitely liked this movie. Its based on a true story. Jerry Le marries his 13 year old cousin! That's ridiculous. Who would do that. Well he does say many times over and over that he really does love her and that's what makes right. I guess i agree with that. They do very much love each other. That may make it right. What do you think?

No comments: