Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Stand

I am currently reading The Stand by Stephen King and i think so far that it is a great book. Its really exciting and i definitely enjoy reading it. The book definitely gets you hooked on it. It has some pretty questionable content though. Like sex and major drinking. I don't think i have come across any drugs though. I guess you could say that the payday candy bar us like a drug to fat Harold Lauder. I think there is something suspicious going on with him and Nadine Cross. Those are just a couple characters. There are so many characters in that book. Nick is a deaf-mute but he can read lips perfectly. He is even part of "government" committee which they call the Free-Zone committee that him and many others set up to get things up and running. The place that they are living in along with many other survivors of the "Super flu" is called the Free Zone. There is another section which there isn't a name for yet but there are supposedly the bad guys. I'm about 3/4s of the way through the book. I think its a great book so ill get back to you when i finish the book.

No comments: